Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Vintage Chest of Drawer Facelift

Things have been pretty busy around here, can't believe it's already February. I'll elaborate more on what's been keeping me so busy in a future post, but for today I wanted to share this sturdy dresser that just got a facelift. 


Nothing flashy on this guy, just a classic style and timeless color palette. I love the grey and brown tones together on this guy, so much so that I recently painted my entry, living room and kitchen in this very grey. {and I just think it looks fab with my natural hardwood floors}

The color is Annie Sloan French Linen and the top was taken back to the raw wood and then sealed with dark wax...love that sheen!

Here are just a few more pictures of the dresser.




Short and sweet post today, take care and stay warm everyone!

~Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment