Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Spring Boutique Round Up

Last night we participated in the Wilds Boutique in Prior Lake. This was our first time at this venue and what an energetic and lively group of shoppers we had. I can say for certain that we will be returning this fall for the holiday boutique!

For those of you that couldn't make it to the show, here are some of the products that we had for sale last night and a glimpse at our setup.





Boxwood looks great year round in my opinion. This shabby frame and wreath was the first to sell at the sale!


Blue, yellow and white totes made from reclaimed barnwood and old banister spindles are great little gifts for mom, teachers or neighbors for May Day.



I came across a ton of stamped tin awhile back so I used some to make these wall pockets. I had seen some pockets similar to these on pinterest and they were so cute that I decided to make a small iteration and some bigger ones. The small ones are fun in a grouping and the larger ones are a great alternative to a wreath on a front door.


I also used some of that chippy stamped tin to make some great magnet boards out of vintage frames. These came with a set of three handmade button magnets.




Succulents were a big hit this show. And they require little to NO maintenance, gotta love that!


Arrows seem to be all the rage lately and I had to jump on that wagon and make a few out of some reclaimed barnwood and trim boards.


I just love the face that was reveled when we cut this reclaimed beam in half! Creepy or cool? I think it's super cool!

A gigantic thanks to everyone that came out last night and supported local businesses. Your continued support is critical in helping our little business grow!

Have a fantastic day!
~Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Your space looks so inviting. It's no wonder you did so well and will be returning again. Love your arrows and the pretty containers with succulents. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete