Thursday, May 5, 2016

Spring Sale Prep and Sneak Peek!

I haven't had much extra time to sit down and compose a post. Mostly because I'm in the shop every minute trying to get bunches of spring projects wrapped up but also because I'm trying to develop a new website and transition from just a blog to a more full fledged website. {Stay tuned for that change in the next month or so, hopefully!}

We have lots of projects coming together, some are new ideas and some are old favorites. Here are a few that I can share today...



Rolling island or display table/work station made with beautiful reclaimed ship lap.


Oh, how I love that character!


Then there are these new industrial bud vases. Made with test tubes so you can display fresh flowers or dried! I will have these available in various sizes.



A popular favorite from last year ... rustic planter boxes. Love that they are all a bit different in their rusty, chippy and weathered way.


And last but not least by any means, more preserved boxwood wreaths.

My next sale is Thursday, May 12th at The Wilds Golf Club in Prior Lake. If you are in the area and are looking for some fun shopping this is a must attend event!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment