Monday, December 14, 2015

Winter Market at the Brewery

I just realized it's been a month since my last post. We have been burning the midnight oil finishing up some custom orders and preparing for our last sale of the season.

Here are some photos for you to look through of our sale yesterday at the Sisyphus Brewery in Minneapolis. Really a fun and cheerful day despite the grey and rainy day outside.






Now it's time for me to get ready for the holidays...we haven't even got the tree up!

Have a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal and happiest holidays to you! I found you through following links and ... I wish I could credit someone for linking to you but I am SO glad I found your blog and FB page! GORGEOUS creations!!! GREAT inspiration! Is Greta a Chesapeake Bay Retriever? She is gorgeous! ~ Christina in FL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Christina, thanks for the sweet words! Glad you found my page! Greta is a Chessie...she's a great girl:) Wishing you a fabulous holiday! -Crystal

      Delete