Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Midnight Blue Dresser {ASCP Napoleonic}

A few years ago I picked up this dresser as a birthday present for myself. And yes, it has taken me two whole years to figure out what to do with it. It had all three drawers, but they were falling apart and the wood was splitting everywhere. I tried to save the drawers but everything I did just backfired. So, out with the drawers and in with some shelves.

I painted the entire body in ASCP Napoleonic Blue with dark wax. I stained the shelves and top in a nice rich walnut.

This would be great packed with baskets for storage or maybe even a sweet media/entertainment center.

Dimensions: 40"W x 17"D x 34"H








1 comment:

  1. I love that you left the inside shelves natural too - its a unique look. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete