Saturday, April 19, 2014

Charming Upcycled Desk {Old White}

This old vanity was in pretty rough shape when I rescued it. A very busy life it must have once had. Please disregard the cushion on the top, that is for another PIP {project in process}. I usually have no fewer then 3 projects in the works at once. And really, who am I kidding, the count is probably around 8-10 projects. But nobody is judging right:)


The top was in relatively good condition, just lots of grime...I knew that I would just sand and stain that. But I went back and forth on the body color. Blue. Greige. White. Yes, it needed to be white! Boy did that freshen it up!

Linking up to:
Everyday Home Blog
Nancherrow 






4 comments:

  1. Stunning! I am so mad at myself for not seeing this sooner and jumping on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! I'll keep my eyes peeled for another one!

      Delete
  2. Well done-it looks like a brand new piece! Love that you left the top unpainted. Thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! So glad I found your blog and Link up---can't wait to be inspired by all the creative ideas!

      Delete